Submitted by Jennifer Samuel
1 pound fettuccine noodles
1 stick butter
1 cup heavy cream
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cups freshly grated Parmesan
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2. In a saucepan or skillet over low heat, warm the butter and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place half of the Parmesan into a large serving bowl. Pour the warm butter/cream mixture over the top.
4. Drain the pasta and immediately pour it into the bowl. Toss a couple of times, and then sprinkle in the other half of the Parmesan. Toss to combine, thinning with pasta water if necessary.
5. Serve immediately as a main course or accompaniment to meat or salad.
Submitted by Ken Martin
1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded 1/4 inch thick
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup Marsala wine
1/4 cup cooking sherry
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and sherry. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Want to share your favorite recipe?
Upload the recipe and details of your dish here to be shared on this page!